When was the last time you talked with someone about your health and received the personal attention you deserve?
It’s rare for anyone to get an hour to work on their nutrition and goals with a trained professional. As a Board Certified Health Coach, I create a supportive environment that will enable you to achieve all of your health goals. I have studied all the major dietary theories and use practical lifestyle coaching methods to guide you in discovering which approach works best for you.
Most approaches to nutrition dwell on calories, carbs, fats, proteins. Instead of creating lists of restrictions and good and bad foods, I coach my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline.
No one diet works for everyone. I will guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. I will also help you to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your current and future health goals.
Could one conversation change your life? Schedule a free consultation with me today!
"Before working with Cindy, I was slightly overweight, struggled with PCOS symptoms, and felt unattractive. After her 3-Month Program, I lost 14 pounds and felt amazing and accomplished. I no longer suffer from as many PCOS symptoms and I feel elated with my current weight - 35 pounds lighter than when I started with her!" Becca
10 Reasons to Work With A Health Coach:
1. You just can't seem to lose the weight.
2. Your cravings are out of control.
3. You know what to do, but you're just not doing it.
4. Your insides are in distress: gas, bloating, irregularity, constipation...
5. You're tired.
6. Nothing has worked.
7. You're confused: Do I go gluten-free? Paleo? Clean Eating? What do I buy organic? How do I save money on all of this?
8. You need someone to hold you accountable.
9. You have pain and inflammation that just won't go away.
10. You are stressed out, out of time, and out of patience.
What is a Health Coach?
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches are an integral part of an emerging preventative healthcare model. By guiding clients towards their personal wellness goals, IIN Health Coaches fill a void and complement the work of other healthcare professionals while also helping to lower healthcare costs.